Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Frankly Football. You can call me Mr. Frank. I am long-time fan of the beautiful game and I am excited to share my opinions on the issues that matter most about our sport. I started by emailing a list of about 65 or so football fans that live in my area and hope to take my musings, facts, and predictions to a larger audience.

You'll get a lot of insight on a lot of different topics, largely on what's going on across the pond in the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, and the UEFA Champions League. I'm just a Yank that loves a sport that most Yanks don't love.

Upcoming features include:
  • Premier League team by team previews.
  • Predictions for La Liga, Serie A, and Bundesliga.
  • Commentary on the really big transfers.
  • The new coaches and how they'll do.
  • Many, many other ideas.

So save this space and always check. Your opinions and input are always welcome, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment